Wednesday, January 11, 2017

US Main Stream Media In Total Panic

US MAIN STREAM MEDIA IN TOTAL PANIC

VIDEO:  US Main Stream Media In Total Panic - YouTube

As we get closer and closer to the inauguration of the Trumpster the main stream media will go more and more insane.

In their latest attempt to try and stop the inauguration and save their own hides from the coming War Tribunals:

1) First -  The Department of Homeland Security, a French Based Corporation with over 229,000 employees operating around the world, was started by a Former SS Member of NAZI Germany, began Federalizing the elections. This means the individual states have lost control of the election process.

I was involved with this process when the Father Land Protection Department - later named the Department of Homeland Security - was formed. Rather than leading the Washington State Homeland Security Department I chose to continue to stop these coming Nuclear Wars and Presidential Assassination.

In an attempt to over turn the last President Election the Directors of Homeland Security, Secretary Jeh Charles Johnson, was given an offer he “NO CANNA REFUSE” and has decided to stand down.

There is a power here on Earth that would deal with those trying to stop the Trumpster.

The security the Trumpster has hired are all fully aware of what is at stake here - the survival of Planet Earth.

Second - the Main Stream media has gone utterly insane.

President Elect Trump has sent a request to Robert F Kennedy Jr -Nephew of President Kennedy - to review the Russian Federation Records on the cause of Autism.

Please keep in mind that China had no Autism before Detent and after President Nixon in 1972 the US shipped American Made vaccines to China and within a year China had  1 Million Autistic Children - all whom had been vaccinated.

So the Main Stream FAKE News Media has been circulating “Memorandums” that Russia has dirt on the Trumpster.

These memorandums were written by a former MI6 agent named “Chris Steele” and he has gone into hiding like the “Rat” that he is.

He works now for a London Based Company “Orbis Business Intelligence” which is still funded by MI6 - the James Bond People.

Apparently they need a House Cleaning.

The Russian Federation’s Press Secretary Dmitry Peskov has responded with the words:  “The Kremlin has no compromising information on Trump. This report  does not correspond with reality and is nothing but fiction. This is a total bluff, an absolute fabrication, and complete nonsense.”

Yet the Mainstream FAKE media is insisting on perpetrating this lie.

In our personal experience: 99% of all Autistic Children became autistic the day they were vaccinated and 1% came form military parents who were already vaccinated.

Further - I was in a line where the man in front of me got a vaccination and went down in a convulsion. They tried to give me a vaccination from the same vial as a Private and I put up my fist - the Captain backed down and used another Vial. Yes - I was told later this was an attempt to kill me using a vaccination because of my Chrystalline Aura.

At the time I did not even know what an Aura was - but they sure the heck did.

So now we have the Mainstream Media in absolute Panisc simply because their leaders will now be taken to task - both by the White Dragon Society and the Trumpster.

Eight Days left of Obama Shinanigans and the Left has gone Cady Whompus Insane, Bat Sh.. Crazy.

=========================

Video: You Tube: THE CURE FOR AUTISM

Every Autistic Child we have helped has in their blood: Lyme Disease, Malaria, Nangalese, High Levels of Mercury and Uranium.

Nangalese destroys nerves and never breaks down but can be removed with Immusist. Adding Citricare increases it’s effectiveness 3 fold.

I will personally - under the radar - deliver free of charge - the products that cure Autism, Cancer, or any other disease to President Donald Trump, his wife or his son.

=========================

Please pray that over the next 8 days the Satanic NAZI Left is completely immobilized and all of their evil deeds are stopped.

Please also pray that the Bomb to be placed by the US Navy just South and East of the White House on the day of Inauguration is stopped from detonation - it is meant to evacuate people from the Inauguration.

Obama Handlers - you had better stop this attempted bomb threat or you will face severe consequences. Does GOD make himself perfectly clear on this matter

There will be no delays on the appointing of President Elect Trump as President of the US Inc.

Pray also that your family is safe, well fed, and prepared for power outages.

=========================

---SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY---

Save all you coins. Most of the time when currencies are revalued it is the paper currency - not the coins. So $100 in coins means food.

---ANTI AGING ---

The Facial Peeling has stopped and we have now increased the dosage of Resveratrol and our skin has cleared.

Less Wrinkles - nothing else matters, right???

We are also adding more Food For Liberty to our diet to help eliminate Non-GMO foods and not purchasing anymore Dairy products from Cows - except Butter -  period.

=========================

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

REFERENCES:

Heads Of US Media “Explode” After Trump Targets Vaccines He Believes Causes Autism

Russia has no compromising info on Trump or Clinton, report is ‘total bluff’ – Kremlin — RT News

Secretary Jeh Charles Johnson | Homeland Security

Milestones: 1969–1976 - Office of the Historian

The Deliberate Destruction of Exceptional Children Through Vaccination and Drugging






Statement by Secretary Johnson on the Designation of Election Infrastructure as a Critical Infrastructure Subsector | Homeland Security

PRAY FOR THIS LYING NAZI PIG - SEND HIM LOVE AND GRATITUDE.......FOCUS ON HIS FACE AND SAY "HUUUUUUUUUU" THINKING LOVE AND GRATITUDE AND LET'S EE WHAT HAPPENS. GOD CAN DO ANYTHING -

EVEN CHANGE A PIG INTO A HUMAN...




I have determined that election infrastructure in this country should be designated as a subsector of the existing Government Facilities critical infrastructure sector. Given the vital role elections play in this country, it is clear that certain systems and assets of election infrastructure meet the definition of critical infrastructure, in fact and in law.


Identity Of "Former Intelligence Officer" Who Prepared The Trump Dossier, Has Been Revealed | Zero Hedge










4 comments:


  1. Good day,,,,
    Read my testimony!!! Getting ex back after a breakup. Am Clara Bartlett 30 from UK, my boyfriend of a 2year just broke up with me and am 28 weeks pregnant. I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot. After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 22 hours later, my boyfriend came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my boyfriend are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ahmed. as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you?
    Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com, call/Whats-app: +2348160153829
    save your crumbling home and change of grades its 100% safe.
    I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREETINGS everyone out there.. my name is (Robert Lora) I am from CANADA i will never forget the help Dr Ogudugu render to me in my marital life. I have been married for 8 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. After 6 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside our marriage, my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Dr Ogudugu help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ogudugu i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 48hours, to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr Ogudugu a chance, because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your Ex Partner. Dr Ogudugu his the best spell caster around to solve any problem for you.
    {1} HIV/AIDS
    {2CANCER
    {3}HERPES
    {4}DIABETES
    (5}HERPERTITIS B

    Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM
    Call/WhatsApp:+27663492930

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via,
    dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete