Saturday, January 7, 2017

Congress Certifies Trump Vote - Biden Laughs

CONGRESS CERTIFIES ELECTION AS BIDEN LAUGHS

VIDEO: Congress Certifies Trump As Biden Laughs - YouTube

It’s all a game - except this time the stakes are real.

There is a New Sheriff in town - GOD’s Angels are back thanks to you, this audience.

Those not cooperating, and who have not specifically done as GOD has asked them to do, are being rounded up and dealt with by the thousands. There is no more wiggle room.

Those who have tried to assassinate Putin or Obama, or start a Nuclear War and thus turning this planet into Wiffle Dust, ARE being contained at this moment.

Do Not Kill My Presidents and Do Not Crack This Planet In Half.

And - if you do not do as GOD has asked you - well - over 100 Bankstas dead - GOD will deal with you Face To Face. You were warned…

This will be the number one topic at the Economic Forum in Devos Switzerland 17 -20 January 2017.

“Who Ain’t There”

By the way - I have been informed privately that the NAZIs in Antarctica are in full cooperation with this elimination of those wishing to crack this planet in half and they are now becoming actively involved in stopping it. It only took them 10 years to get around to it.

In other Great News:

1) Biden just received $1.6 Billion Dollars from President Obama to “Study Cancer”

Yea - OK - see video: THE CURE FOR CANCER

THE CURE FOR CANCER - YouTube

2) All directors at the White House are being replaced as of 20 January and if they steal one letter from one keyboard it will be considered Treason and the War Tribunals have already begun. Trials will only be used to gather information.

3) My favorite: All US Ambassadors - pack your bags. If you were appointed for political reasons you are fired 20 January 2016.

John Shapiro, Assistant Secretary of State: The Purpose of the State Department is to sell weapons.

That ends 20 January 2017.

Military Industrial Complex: Look around you - there is someone here now who is not happy with your performance and they have no problem dealing with your arrogantly ignorant staff.

4) It was just announced that ALL living presidents will attend Trump’s Inauguration and will be brought to sit in the Front Row. Any attempt to blow Trump Up will also kill all former President’s and their handlers.
=========================
For You Intel Geeks:

President Elect Trump: I recommend wearing a DRAGON SUIT and search the tunnels leading away from the White House AND have a Battery Back Up for the microphones.

The Power Lines coming into the White House have strategically placed mini bombs imbedded in the Mud behind the Main Power Lines - so you will need to inspect these lines by hand and with Bomb Sniffers. Look for Looses Cement in the George Washington Evacuation Tunnel and look at the tunnel below this one as well.

I know - tunnel upon tunnel upon tunnel.

Please also use Frequency Generators to Neutralize any threat from the surrounding buildings. One has a view of where the podium is - clear it our and keep it clear.

I live near allot of electronics - sorry I cannot be of any more help.

=========================


Please pray to contains these Satanic NAZIs who wish to do harm to Trump and his staff.

Please also pray that GOD shows you how to protect your family.

=========================

The News You Need

Dr William B. Mount

=========================

----SAVINGS TIP OF THE DAY----

Now is the time of real deals

My wife picked up a $120 sweater for $23 yesterday at Chicos.

Also - The Anti Aging Test is going well. Yesterday I had so much energy I had to come home and rest for 3 hours - I was beat to a frazzle.

We eat GMO free food from Food For Liberty and from Get The Tea we are still eating one Grape Seed Extract, One Pine Bark and one 8th Element daily along with about 25 drops of Immusist per day to ensure the Resveratrol in these herbs is absorbed - a problem they had in the other Human and Mice Studies.

Do not leave out the Citricare.

Jane went to visit an old friend and he said: “Man, You have lost allot of weight”

So subscribe and stay tuned.

Refernces:

U.S. Congress certifies Trump's Electoral College victory | Reuters

Trump Fires All Obama Politically Appointed Ambassadors Effective Inauguration Day

Donald Trump Appoints Top Deputies, More White House Staff - Breitbart

Fugitive Nazis who built a paedophile paradise in the sun | Daily Mail Online

 A FEW FUNNIES:






































































OBAMA SAYING GOOD BY LIKE ANY OTHER GUTTER TRASH WOULD:





























































































4 comments:


  1. Good day,,,,
    Read my testimony!!! Getting ex back after a breakup. Am Clara Bartlett 30 from UK, my boyfriend of a 2year just broke up with me and am 28 weeks pregnant. I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot. After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 22 hours later, my boyfriend came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my boyfriend are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ahmed. as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you?
    Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com, call/Whats-app: +2348160153829
    save your crumbling home and change of grades its 100% safe.
    I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREETINGS everyone out there.. my name is (Robert Lora) I am from CANADA i will never forget the help Dr Ogudugu render to me in my marital life. I have been married for 8 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly. After 6 years of our marriage my husband suddenly change he was having an affair with a lady outside our marriage, my husband just came home one day he pick up his things and left me and the kids to his mistress outside at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was searching for help in the internet, i saw many people sharing testimony on how Dr Ogudugu help them out with their marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ogudugu i told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place were i can get back my husband within the next 48hours, to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, that he will never cheat on me again, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard why don't you give Dr Ogudugu a chance, because i know they will help you to fix your relationship with your Ex Partner. Dr Ogudugu his the best spell caster around to solve any problem for you.
    {1} HIV/AIDS
    {2CANCER
    {3}HERPES
    {4}DIABETES
    (5}HERPERTITIS B

    Email: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM
    Call/WhatsApp:+27663492930

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via,
    dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete